Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Looking for a Laugh?

Since it's now summer (and also since you're reading this), I'm sure you must be bored out of your mind. So here are a few things that I'm sure will make you laugh -- well at least they made me laugh (I am quite easily amused though).

Lately I've been sleeping in until 1 in the afternoon everyday and this completely explains my thoughts.
 <-------------------------------------- :D

But seriously, what's up with me sleeping for 12 hours everyday? I get that I've been tired for the past 2 months, but this seems a bit extreme. Oh well, there's no such thing as too much sleep (at least I don't think there is)



Am I the only one who's tired of people around me going out and just generally being all lovey dovey? Because every time I see couples together I just really want to punch them in the face and tell them to go away (no offence to people who are happily taken). So thanks to whoever made this photo, sad and miserable single lads (and ladies) out there can finally have something to relate to. Take that couples.



I LOLed when I read this.

Aaaaaannndd to finish it off, here's a cute picture of a baby panda!!!!! (not sure if it's actually real or not though)

Hope this made you laugh, or at least make you smile. And if it didn't then well, your coldblooded -- or I'm just really bad at trying to be funny.

xoxo Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment