Wednesday, October 24, 2012

❄ Christmas Gift Sets!!! ☃

This is probably a bit early for some people but it's never too late to think of Christmas Wishlists!! I've been noticing Christmas beauty gift sets coming out in stores lately which is making me want to go on a massive shopping spree and buy all of them. I shall dream on because I've already spent waaay too much during the past month on tuck and makeup (shhh!!! don't tell my parents!!). So in order to satisfy my shopping crave, I'm going to write about how much I want these awesome gift sets.
Glossed for Words
I've always wanted to try Soap and Glory's makeup line especially their infamous lip glosses, and this perfect because it includes all five shades:
  • Punchbowl - bubble gum pink
  • Candy Gloss - pale light pink
  • Pink Apricot - light peach
  • Yummy Plum - medium toned mauve
  • Half Naked - medium toned nude
This is a great set because it includes all the must-have shades. One slight disappointment is that they don't have a red, which would definitely tie the knot together. 



Glow Business

I absolutely adore Soap and Glory's skincare products, did I mention that I love their witty product names? Anyway who doesn't want glowy and healthy looking skin in the dead of winter? Well as the name suggests, this does exactly that.Out of all these products, I've only used the Fab Pore Hot Cloth Cleanser. It does exactly what it claims to do - unclog pores! Who wants nasty looking clogged pores in the T zone? One thing that I dislike about this product though is that it does take a bit of time and effort to cleanse with it. However, it leaves your skin feeling amazing and refreshed. 

St. Tropez Gradual Glow
St. Tropez is one of the best reviewed self tanning brand. This kit comes with products that can give you the perfect tan gradually. This would definitely come in use in the winter, when everyone else's glowy summer tan has faded.

xx Tiffers

No comments:

Post a Comment