Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Current Fashion Obsessions!

I've been drooling over clothing websites lately which is not doing very well for me money wise. So to satisfy my unhealthy obsessions, I'm going to share my current fashion favs at the moment. (I blame it on the fact that I'm staying at a house full of guys only)

I'm not one who tend to follow trends, but I LOVE reading highstreet fashion blogs. Maybe it's just me, but I find designer runway trends quite ridiculous. Like seriously?! Wearing silk pajamas out in public?? I don't think so. 



Anyway, my first obsession are cut-out maxi dresses. This particular one is from Reverse. Isn't it gorgeous? I love how the cut-out bustier which adds more edge to the look. Sadly, I highly doubt that I'll be able to pull this off though. *Sigh* 



Next up are denim shirts. Preferably boyfriend/baggy ones. I wasn't entirely fond of these at first, but they grew on me after a while. I love how these come in so many different styles as well. You can get studded ones for a more edgy look, or ones with leather panels on the shoulders. The possibilities are endless. They are very effortless and go with nearly anything. One thing though, NEVER wear two of the same shaded denim together. NEVER. Or I'll come find you. Literally.



Patterned leggings... You either love it or hate it. This is another trend that I didn't particularly like at first. But after seeing people pull them of flawlessly, I've started to grow respect for it. I used to think that they are extremely hard to pull off because they don't go with anything, but I've realised that they look AMAZING with denim shirts. In my opinion at least. 





I recently bought this jumper from Asos and I love it. It's the comfiest and warmest jumper ever. These are again very easy to pull off. (Trust me, if I could pull it off, you can definitely)

Now these shoes are TO DIE FOR. I am in love with these shoes from Republic. One massive downside though. They're a whopping 35 quid. A bit too much for shoes in my opinion. 


xx Tiffers


No comments:

Post a Comment