Sunday, January 27, 2013

Drugstore Products I Want to Try!!

Everyone's been having the winter blues and as usual, and I've been craving to go on a massive shopping spree!!! Drugstores have been releasing new products lately that I really want to try, so hopefully this would lighten up your mood!! :) 



I saw this in my local drugstore the other day and it reminded me of YSL's lip stain. I've always wanted to try it out but the price is a big turn down, so I was delighted when I found out about this new product. The red shade 'Endless Red' (how original) really caught my eye since I don't have any red lip products. Reviews online seem to be quite widespread: some people say it's a lovely stain with high pigmentation but some say the complete opposite. I guess it depends on the shade (?) Unfortunately these haven't been released in the UK yet but hopefully they will soon. They retail at around $9.99 in the US.


The Maybelline colour tattoos have been out for quite a while now, but I never got one because it didn't seem like a necessity. Everytime I go to Boots I swatch it but then somehow convince myself that I don't need it. It does seem to be very long-lasting and pigmented which is always nice. I wish they would make more shades because the ones they have now are quite peculiar.


Filling in my brows is probably the most important part of my daily routine. However, all I've been using is a dark brown eyeshadow from Natural Collection. It's working well but this brow kits seems to be perfect for brow lovers like me. 


xxTiffers




No comments:

Post a Comment