Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Product Review: Maybelline eyestudio 24 hour colour tattoo



A little background info:
  • price: £4.99
  • available in boots and superdrug or where Maybelline products are sold
  • a gel-cream formula

The shade I have is 05-eternal gold.
This claims to last 24 hours on the lids and I don't know if that's true because I never wear makeup for 24 hours...but, it does stay put until the moment that I decide to take my makeup off.
This shade is the only one I've got and I find that it can be applied very lightly as a wash or build it up for an intense payoff. I also use this as a base for some gold to peek through the eyeshadow that I pack on afterwards.

The only complain about this particular shade is that it is really shimmery so if you blend it so it's a very very thin layer, all you get is shimmer all over the lids which you might not want and when it sets, it doesn't budge and that can be annoying to get rid of.

Overall this is a really nice product and I definitely would like to purchase and try more shades of this.

Jess :)

No comments:

Post a Comment