Friday, May 31, 2013

Product Review: Poundland Body Lishuss Body Butter



 
This is yet another product that I've heard about from Missbudgetbeauty on Youtube. She says that it moisturises nicely, absorbs quickly and it's only a pound!
Normally I am very lazy about putting on body butter no matter how moisturising the body butter might be because I just can't stand it sitting on my skin (ie. the Body Shop ones). However, after trying this I don't mind putting on body butter after every shower because it absorbs very quickly.
 

The texture is light but the moisture that it gives is just as good as thicker ones that I've tried before. As you can see the body butter is orange but fortunately it does not transfer onto bed sheets and clothes. Have I mentioned that it also smells really good? I have been asked several times what I put on because the person thought it smelt really nice. Mine is in the coco butter scent. It comes with 220 mL of product and for a pound is definitely reasonable.
 
A con to this product is that if you don't like parabens in your cosmetics, this will not be one for you. Other than that I recommend it to all of you beauty enthusiasts who want to save some money but still get the effect that you get with pricier products.
 
Find your closest store here: link

3 comments:

  1. My friend gave me some 'Body Lishuss' as a present. It is now finished and as I found it the best of all the creams I had. The problem was I didn't know where it came from. So l 'bar coded' it on my phone. So now l know exactly where to go. I love our mind blowing technology

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend gave me some 'Body Lishuss' as a present. It is now finished and as I found it the best of all the creams I had. The problem was I didn't know where it came from. So l 'bar coded' it on my phone. So now l know exactly where to go. I love our mind blowing technology

    ReplyDelete