Tuesday, July 9, 2013

First impression: Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation

This is a sample size I received from I believe last month's edition of Glamour magazine.

I was so sceptical before I tried this because this apparently is the UK no.1 selling foundation and by the look of it, I really didn't think it would be any good. It claims to have silky matte spheres which even out the texture of the skin.

The shade I had was Nude 21 and it was just a tad too light for me but tone wise it wasn't bad as some foundations have really dodgy tones-too pink or too yellow but this one was ok.

I really didn't like how it looked and felt on my skin. It was easy to blend but the finish was horrible! It has a powder finish but it was not the good kind of matte finish, instead, it was cakey and powdery. I didn't understand this foundation, to be very honest. Why does it claim to be so popular? I don't know. Definitely not one that I would spend £7.69 on, even for a high street price.

Have you tried this foundation??
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment