Thursday, July 11, 2013

Product review: Garnier 2 in 1 make-up remover

My thoughts on this make-up remover that I've been using for the past month or so.

To be honest I wasn't expecting much from this because I have been using the L'Oreal one for 3 years now and I only bought this because I was on a budget. This is relatively cheaper to the L'Oreal plus you get more product.

Turned out this isn't actually bad but I still prefer the L'Oreal one. It doesn't sting my eyes but the scent might be a kind of love or hate thing because it is a rose scent and sometimes especially when my allergies kick in and my nose is very sensitive, all the smells around just seem a lot more prominent. But on a daily basis, it doesn't really bother me that much. It brings me to question whether or not it really is perfume free.

I would say it is true that it's "no rubbing". I would soak up a cotton pad and leave it over my eyes for about 10 seconds then wipe away and it takes off all the eyeshadow and maybe 80% of the mascara then I repeat this step in order to remove all of the mascara.

It claims to be suitable for the face as well but having oily/acne prone combination skin, I feel like it is too oily on the skin as it does leave a greasy feeling so I prefer using Bioderma or L'Oreal micellar water. However, it may just be fine if you have dry or normal skin.
 
Available here: Boots/Superdrug (on sale at this very moment that I'm writing this)
 
Have you tried this make-up remover??
Jess :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment