Saturday, July 27, 2013

The Blam Mary Lou-Manizer DUPE??

Yes, I think the E.L.F healthy glow bronzing powder in Luminance is pretty similar to M L-M when applied to the face. I must confess that I don't have M L-M but from all the reviews online (blogs and youtube), the E.L.F one does look like a good dupe for it. Both a golden shimmery powder.


Heavy swatch


Blended out

They both look really natural on the skin (ie. not a grease/disco/glitter ball) even though they have loads of shimmer! I like applying the E.L.F one on the tops of my cheekbones and on my brow bone to add a subtle glow. a healthy glow.

Seeing as the M L-M is £15 and the E.L.F bronzing powder is £1.50, I would highly recommend checking out the cheaper alternative.

Available here: E.L.F    The Balm-Feel unique
 
Do you own The Balm's M L-M? Does it look similar to the E.L.F to you? Let me know!
Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment