Saturday, August 17, 2013

Review: Borghese Fango Mask

Since it is raining cats and dogs outside, I think it's time for a new blog post from me. I've been wanting to try this since I heard about it from Fleur (Fleur de Force).

I have very congested (clogged pores and other good stuff that everyone loves having) so from her description of how amazing this mud mask is, I thought it's worth giving a try. I would say the price is out of the range of what I'd normally spend on a face mask. £5 is probably the most. I did a little browsing around on the internet to find that the price can vary depending on which website you get it from. I think (correct me if I'm wrong) this can come in a glass jar like I have here, a tube or a plastic container. I should have gotten the one in a tube because I travel a lot and the glass jar is not convenient to carry around with. I got this in a sale, it was a bargain! As of most more high end beauty products I'd normally get if there's a discount or on offer.

Onto the actually product itself. I already felt and saw a huge difference after the first use. My skin felt so clean and unclogged! When I stopped using it for a few days my skin got very congested again which showed me that it really does help my skin.

I slather a thick layer on my T-zone, sides of my nose and chin after 15 minutes (I have combination skin. For people with dry or sensitive skin, I recommend using the formula for sensitive skin). Although every time I seem to use a huge amount, I've hardly made a dent to the product.

Overall a great product for detoxing and refining large pores.

Reviews coming up: Max factor clump defy mascara
Sally Hansen insta-dry top coat
Origins ginzing moisturiser

Jess :)

2 comments:

  1. I love face masks, this was a really helpful review, i will definitely be checking out this post. Great post and blog xoxo

    ReplyDelete