Saturday, September 21, 2013

Product Review: Palmer's Coco Butter Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks

 
I discovered what those weird bumpy scar-like lines on my thighs are about a year ago, and have been haunted by their appearance and existence ever since. The truth is, everyone has stretch marks. They vary in size and colour which is why some people may not think that they have them. If you are lucky enough to be one of those people, then I envy you. I have tried moisturising daily with a body butter to try and reduce their appearance and I have tried scar serums which also claim to do so but they all failed me.

I found out about this on the YouTube (as usual with all my urge into trying new products). So I decided to try this during this past summer holiday but when I went into my local drugstore (in HK) I am shock to find that they are so expensive. Then I went online to look at the prices on Boots and Superdrug, they were so much more reasonable which was why I only got this when I came back to the UK.
 
I love the smell of Palmer's coco butter products, kind of a vanilla scent and coco of course. The first time I used this, I put it on at night before going to bed. The next morning, when I was getting changed, I thought oh God! my stretch marks are so much less bumpy than they were before...already?? They also looked ever so slightly fainter but you can't expect too much from the first use!
 
The formula is very lovely. It is very easily absorbed and does not feel greasy. A little goes quite a long way so it's a good value for money. I now apply it every time after a shower, wait for it for sink into the skin for about 5 minutes before getting dressed (during that time I would detangle my hair with a wide tooth comb, put on facial moisturiser, eye cream and deodorant).
 
I would recommend this to everyone who suffers from stretch marks, well...except those who are allergic to coco? There are other formulas to suit people who like different things in the range including a massage cream and a massage oil.
 
Pick one up from Boots-£5.39
 
Jess :) x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment