Monday, October 28, 2013

Product Review - Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Buttercream


With the cold weather coming around the corner, it's time for body pampering products galore!! I needed a new body butter and Soap an Glory had a 'buy one get second half price' offer in Boots so I decided to pick one up. 


I sniffed their three different scents and settled for the Sugar Crush Body Buttercream. (what a mouthful!) I'm in LOVE with the scent of this: it's a mixture of citrus with cocoa butter. I thought it was really unique and even better, the scent reminds me of frozen yogurt.

                    

Consistency wise, it's really nice and thick which is great for the dry winter. It does, however leave a slightly greasy film on your skin after application. I tend to slather it on and let it sit for a while after getting out of the shower before dressing. Fortunately, it does sink in rather quickly so you're not left with that sticky feeling when you wear leggings after putting this on.




Overall, I really like this product and I'll definitely repurchase it after this is finished. I personally wouldn't use this in the summer though, as I prefer something fresher and lighter in the humid weather. But for now, this is the perfect pick me up on a dull, freezing winter Monday morning. 


- Tiffers xx

1 comment:

  1. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete